Monday, January 28, 2008

I Said Brrrrr... It's Cold In Here!




Sometimes the snow is nice. When we can reflect on how beautiful it really is. The coldness creeps into my bones and gives me the chills sometimes. The first picture above is the view outside the loft area in my sisters house. The other two are just random pictures outside the house.
Tonight was a cold night. It hit 28 degrees outside. I went for a 3 mile walk with my sister to the store and back. I had to get some groceries for my dinner I'm going to be making tomorrow night. The way there was cold but I think that our systems got used to it on the way home because it did not feel as cold. Marcus put Pepsi (the cat) outside on the snow today. She didn't freak out too much. She just stood still in it. It was totally cute to watch. I think she did not know what it was. Well I hope that this weather changes soon. Maybe me moving to Snoqualmie was not so good. Higher elevation means a lower drop in the Temperature! And heck, I live right by Snoqualmie Pass. It's no wonder it snows so much here! Well I'm off for the night... don't get to cold!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love it when it snows in washington 'cause it's so beautiful...and only lasts a few days or less.