Geesh. Do you know that song... Oh Happy Day... When Jesus Was? I'm so old. I can't even remember the lyrics. I just remember I like the song. So can y'all believe that it is February 1st. Crazy, yet so hard to believe. The time is going by so fast. I just wanted to come on and give everyone a brief update on life.
Health is good... my sister and I are starting a life change on Monday I say life change because I am going to change the food that I eat. I will take out complex carbohydrates in my diet. I want to keep it that way as well. I mean who needs the sugar sugar when you can get the carbohydrates you need in fruits and vegetables. Basically it means I will be taking out carbs that were prepared. Example... tortilla chips, candy, etc. I am also going to start a new exercise routine. I've been doing 90 minutes a day for five days a week. I'm going to still do that but instead of doing it all at once I am going to do 30 minutes in the morning and 60 minutes at night. That way it keeps my metabolism going throughout the day! My sister said it would actually be more beneficial to me to do it that way than to keep to the 90 minutes all at once.
Life is great! I love working for Costco. I have the best team ever. I like both of my boses and my co-worker Kelli! She is great! I love being in my area as well. I've for sure learned a lot more about cosmetics and sunscreen. That's about it for now. My exercise time is from 7:30-9:00 so I'd best get going. Hope all is well with everyone! Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment