Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Status Update

Life is good for me right now. I'm happy and just loving it. I'm really liking work right now and love the pressure that I am under during the first couple months of the year. I hit my year mark in the position I've been in.. so now I know what to expect at different times. For sure right now is my favorite.. cutting a butt load of PO's!!

Health is great.. I'm not doing 90 minutes anymore, but I am doing 60 minutes 5 days a week at a high intensity.. and I am also doing 30 minutes of weights twice a week.. it's helping my muscles grow!! Love it!!

Lets see.. that's it for now. Until next time. Later..

1 comment:

Haws Family said...

Sister why do we not have pictures of this boy on your blog. We sure do need to hear more about him. Cause I didn't even know that he existed. Well we love you
The Haws'