Thursday, January 3, 2008

What's To Come In 2008

I thought I'd put the things that are on my mind. I want the below list to happen!
  • Go on a cruise, already purchased tickets (Cruise Date April 8-16th) I can't wait! Don't worry y'all will for sure see some pictures!
  • Start school again and go into Photography. I love taking pictures and take so many why not do something about that!
  • Purchase my professional camera! Or as professional as I can afford.
  • Buy my cute bookcase! Look at the URL... http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40047675. How super cute is that! I might get some drawers and put them in the bottom 4 boxes, but I'm not sure yet... it's almost the same cost as the unit.
  • Be more green aware! I just got this guide to recycling and it's flippin' awesome! Did you know you can recycle pretty much anything! Way cool! And to top it off... it all goes in one recycle bin! No more to be said!
  • Get an Ihome! I want something I can charge my Ipod with... without having to plug it into my computer. To much extra time I tell you! No worries on that one though, I'm getting it in February! It's on sale at only the best place on earth!!! Costco!
  • Travel to Germany. I'm not sure if I will be going in September or December for New Years 2009. It is up in the air right now. But I for sure want to go.
  • Pay off my only debt... my car! The next time I get a car it is not going to be brand new! It's gonna be used. You want to hear a funny story. I went into a car dealership when I'd had the car a year and was asking questions about trading it in for another car. The dude laughed at me and told me that he would purchase my car for the same price I was left owing. How crazy! That'd mean that I'da lost $5,000. I'm not sure if I am a fan of cars depreciating as quickly as they do!
  • Decide what I want to do with my life... in regards to do I want to stay in Washington or move to Arizona! This has been weighing on me like crazy! I don't know what to do!
  • Decide what I want to do with work... do I want to remain an Inventory Control Specialist or do I want to try for Assistant Buyer or go into Accounting! Geesh, why is there not a handbook that tells people what to do sometimes!
  • Be even more of a health freak. I will admit moving in with my sister in November was a good thing. She is too health conscious, which makes me want to be. The thought of bringing something home that is not healthy does not appeal to me. I don't want her to think anything, LOL.
Okay. There is a starter list. I've got to get ready for today! I'm going to the DOL... for some reason they mailed me my License and it was returned cuz they said that the post office did not have my name on file for that address! Craziness! Then I've got to go and get my passport cuz it's getting close! And go buy my bookcase! Rock on! Have a great day all!!!

No comments: