
What an amazing man! He passed away today. I will miss his great spirit and amazing knowledge! An experience that I had with him. While at the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah, he came on his 95th birthday. It was June 23... that was the day that he got the medal of freedom as well. How cool that a man 95 years old spends his birthday talking to all of the new mission President's and then flying out to D.C. to accept the medal of freedom! That's just how great he was!
While I was in the MTC our district thought that it would be cool to take a picture by President Hinckley's car. HaHa. Were we going to take a picture by his car. Little did we know. We were walking outside of 1M and there was a security dude that asked us what we were doing. We said we were going to go take a picture by the prophet's car and he told us to turn around and go the other way. So we did.
I will miss our Prophet Gordon B Hinckley!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment