Okay. So the picture above seriously I freakin' love! For some odd reason! I'm not sure why. So we decided to go to Snoqualmie Falls on the 1st. We as in Patrick, Katie, and I. I drove and boy when I was driving I knew that something was up. I say this because the wind was blowing us like crazy all over the place. Anywho... We got to the falls around 4pm. I could barely get out of my car the wind was so strong. This was the strongest wind by far that I have ever experienced. I think we were only there for a maximum of 15 minutes. We didn't even walk down the walk area and hike up. It was bad! By the time we got back to my car my ears wanted to fall off! They seriously hurt sooooo bad! It was some piercing pain that would not go away. I guess the same thing was going on with Katie. I will say though I did have a great time... wind and more wind!
Oh, I wanted to give an update on my health. I'm not sure if you know, but I have been sick now for the last 9 weeks. Yes... 9. Crazy! So I've gone to the Doctor's 3 times and been on 7 different kinds of drugs. I'm probably going to die just from the prescriptions. Ha ha! Just kidding! It's just crazy that them Doctor's cant make up their mind. So back to the topic. I received a phone call from my Doctor's nurse. I guess the last time I was in she told me that I was going to have to go in for an MRI. Well things have changed. I am now going to need to go in for a CT (CatScan). At first I was excited... but then I found out that there is radiation involved in CT's. I'm not a fan of that whatsoever! So I'm hoping to get better without having to do that. I've been off all meds for 2 days now and I'm starting to get a little better. I'm hoping that this is a trend and I do continue to get better. There you have it!
No comments:
Post a Comment