So today was a drawn out day. Let me tell you... it went on forever! I thought that it was never going to end. Well today I inspected fragrances with Kelli! I just love her! She is a great co-worker!!! So we did about 500 pcs. It was so annoying. The part about taking out all of the pieces and getting rid of the popcorn that came in the boxes. If only vendor's made it more simple and shipped it without the popcorn. Okay, enough complaining about the fragrances.
Work pays off. I just wanted y'all to see my great items that I work on. My favorite line right now is the Hugo! Everything they have smells so good. It's also organic and they don't test on animals. How cool, eh? Click on HUGO and see one of my items. The one I chose is the Sweet Orange Vanilla. It's my first favorite smell... I can't wait till we get more scents!!! PUREOLOGY used to be one of my items when I was over Hair Care. I totally recommend it! It's amazing!!! Let's see what else is great. Oh if you want to smell great here's another FRAGRANCES. Know that every fragrance you purchase here I helped QC.
So enough about work. I'm going to go and workout. Give my body some more energy. You know I've been having this problem sleeping at night and working out is helping a lot! I was told that if you read too it makes you tired and you can sleep easier too. Alright I'm done for now! Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment