Monday, January 21, 2008
Bla bla bla
I've not been on here in a while. Haha. I say a while, yet it was last weekish. So I'm just bored thought that I would write something on here. I've started working out again... more serious at least. I mean I was doing 30 min a day/ Five days a week, but I just went to this meeting on Monday. A Cardiovascular Doctor talked to us from The University of Washington and he said that if you want to maintain your overall physical health that you need to be doing at least 30 minutes of exercise a day. If you want to lose weight you need to do at lease 60-90 minutes a day/5 days a week for weight loss. So I started on Monday. I've done 90 min the last 5 days. It is so exhausting. I'll be sitting at my desk at work and I'm so drained and starving. I'm totally going to start taking vitamins! Well I'm going to go to bed now. Just wanted to update you somehow. Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment