Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Why Suicide?

Why? What makes one turn to that? Why would someone take a gun put it in their hand and pull the trigger? Why would one take a gallon of bleach and drink it causing death? Is ones thought's out of whack or something? It just does not make any sense..

I'm only wondering because someone I knew from work killed himself by shooting his head. It's such a sad thing to think about. I feel so much for him and for his family. What he had to be thinking when he made that decision. I have been at a very low state do not get me wrong. But you can overcome everything with the strength of the Lord and the loved ones around you.

So here is to this blog.. Heavenly Father LOVES you! Everyone of you! The Lord loves all! It does not matter what you do.. He is still there for you and will continue to be there for you throughout your mortal life. Turn to Him when something happens and you need someone to talk to. Not only when something bad happens, but turn to him when something great happens.

No comments: