Saturday, March 15, 2008
La Dee Da..
I just thought that I should write real quick. I'm tired and want to go to bed. I had a long day today. Kyle was sick. =( He's better. He's so cute! He texted me earlier today to tell me thanks for nursing him back to health. Last night his temperature was like 102 no joke! I brought him some Chicken Noodle soup from Panera! I love that place by the way! They have the best food. I'm glad that he is doing better! Work is still great. I'm working on something fun right now. I'm putting together an excel spreadsheet of fragrances. When we get in our samples from the vendor's we need to know the date and log it.. so I'm creating a sheet. It's going to be great and I can't wait till Monday to complete the thing and be done with it. Oh I took my new camera back to Costco yesterday.. it just was not a good one.. it's all good now though, I have a new camera and I like it a lot better. My new one is a Panasonic. Kyle suggested I take back the Sony cuz I did not like it. He said to save my money and in May when we get the money back from the government to use it with that to buy my professional camera.. so maybe that is what I will do. Haha. If I don't spend it by then when I'm on my cruise. Well that's it for now.. as my eyes are beginning to shut! Hope life's grand with everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment