Thursday, March 20, 2008
Extra Expenses
So today was a good day.. until I got off work. I had scheduled an appointment with Toyota to change my oil in my car. $42.. okay for getting it done at the dealership. However.. while they were working on my car.. they came to the conclusion that I needed some filters replaced as they were dirty. So the naive girl that I am said okay.. and asked are you sure it needs to be replaced.. they responded of course. So I trusted them.. $130 more I have learned a lesson. My dad and Kyle both gave me the "Don't go to a dealership" lecture. So when I need to get my oil changed in the future.. I will forgo the Toyota dealership! Not to mention.. as I was waiting for my car to be finished I walked over to Deseret Book and my friend Sarah was there. Who told me great news.. that she was not going to be moving to DC and staying in Washington. However.. I booked my plane ticket to DC last week. So now I am stuck with a non-refundable ticket that I can transfer once.. but it will cost me $50 to transfer the ticket. So there is the highlight of my day and the reasoning for my title of "Extra Expenses". Hope is well with everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment