Saturday, March 22, 2008

I Love Photography

I was going through some of my pictures that I took while I was in Texas and I found this great picture. I love the way that the light hits the left side over the hill.. and the colors of nature with the purpleish pink flowers mixed in with the blue bonnets. Just refreshing!

So yesterday I spent a big chunk of my day online looking at all of the Photography schools and finding out information. Do you know.. Seattle only has one photography school.. The Art Institute of Seattle. I found another one online that looked very interesting.. but Kyle told me that it is best to take art classes in an art school. I think he's 100% right. So I will look into Seattle Art then. I've received a couple emails from them.. just have not really read them yet. I'm excited though because I want to learn more and know more great techniques. I think it's cool that not only can you get an AA or a Bachelors Degree, but you can also get a Masters in Photography. That is so cool!

I'm now saving my money so that I can purchase my professional camera. If anyone has suggestions on what camera I should get I am all ears. I am looking right now at the Canon 40D or the Canon EOS 5D. I like the 5D because it has 12.8 MP as compared to the 40D which only has 10.1MP. The price difference is crazy though for the 5D as it starts around $2000 for body only. I guess I will be excited in May when we get the tax rebate check to add to my camera saving. Well the day is young.. hope all have a great day!

No comments: