Monday, March 17, 2008

Tag Your It

List five random facts about yourself and then tag five people.

Here are the rules:
#1 Link to the person that tagged you.
http://vanwagonermemories.blogspot.com/
#2 Post the rules on your blog.
#3 Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
#4 Tag five random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
#5 Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.


Five Random or Weird Facts
#1 I sleep with a fan and a heated blanket.. you know kinda an oxymoron.. but I need the fan to mesmerize me in my sleep and I need the heated blanket to keep me warm.. I can't sleep cold.
#2 I'm in love with American Express!! I use my AmEx everywhere and for everything!! I got back $136.00 this year!! AmEx pays me to use the card.. seriously!! I have never once carried a balance on the card.
#3 You may know this like crazy but I'm also in love with Costco!! I would live at Costco if I could. I think I go there on an average of 1-2 times a day.. that is excluding Sunday. I was so sad when I went to Costco on Saturday and realized that they closed at 6:00. Haha. I never knew that. I was actually bummed. I wanted to buy me some more water. Grrr... But Go Costco!
#4 I just started reading books thanks to my boyfriend. We went to Half Price Books on Wednesday last week and I bought "The Complete Novels of Jane Austen" I'm so excited to start them all!!
#5 I've just started buying all of my clothes from Victoria's Secret. They have 36" inseams. How flippin' cool is that! Not only do they have great work attire.. but great jeans!! Almost as good as Seven's.

I tag... whoever views my blog. LOL. I don't have that many people to tag! =) Sad thing about this tag is that Rachelle posted the blog on March 11th and I just read it today. Though I will say it's a great way to get to know a person better.. so I'm all for that!

No comments: