Tuesday, October 13, 2009
if you..
If you could go anywhere in the world.. where would you go? That's an amazing question.. and I so don't have the answer. What if someone wanted to surprise you where would that place be in the surprise? I will say I want to go to Italy so bad.. just because the place just amazes me. Not to mention thinking of all the spots I could photograph. Then you have Spain. Of course I wanted to go there prior to my mom moving there but it makes for a better reason to visit. Then you have Germany or Deutchland.. where of course Katie lives and well that would be awesome to go there and see her adorable baby daughter Morgan! Then there's Hawaii. I've wanted to go there for soooo long. As long as I can remember. So I ask what makes one decide where they want to go when they go.. what drives them? Never thought about the places I could go if I had the chance. Fun times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment