I got tagged a while ago and never filled out the answers. Thought I would do it now.
What's his name?
Kyle Dolge Peterson. Can I just say that I love that he has a German middle name because one of mine is also German and I love that!
How long have you been together?
We started dating in the beginning of January and became official on January 26, 2008. He proposed to me on July 26, 2008 and we were married on June 20, 2009. So we have been officially together for almost 1 year and 9 months!
How long did you date?
Before what? We were married? Or before we were engaged? Read above.
How old is he?
27. He will be 28 in December! I am 4 months older than him! And boy does he give me heck about it! Like he's going to make a big deal when I turn 30.. yet he will be 30 years old 4 months after me so should I make a big deal?!
Who eats more?
LOL. Well that would have to be my handsome growing boy! =)
Who said I love you first?
Haha! Who's story? That would be Kyle.. but according to him I tricked him into it. There were no tricks he said "I love you" first. And it was sooo cute when he did!
Who is taller?
Kyle is 6'1'' and I'm 5'10'' but if I put the heals on I am taller.. =)
Who can sing better?
That would be me. Oh but it's so cute when he sings! I will say he does have a handsome singing voice.. but then I'm partial to him singing to me.. like at our reception when we had our first dance!
Who does the laundry?
I would probably say Kyle.. he does it like more than I ever would because he has a load in just about every single day! I'm more of a once a weeker...
Who pays the bills?
That would be me. I LOVE doing that kind of stuff though. Call me crazy.. then again I am in Accounting at work and I love RECONCILIATION!
Who sleeps on the right?
That'd be Kyle. His shoulder hurts on the left and I didn't want to sleep towards his back so I told him he had to sleep on the right.
Who mows the lawn?
That'd be Kyle. I am so alergic to freshly cut grass.. and the smell of it makes me sick!
Who cooks dinner?
Both of us.. but in the beginning it was Kyle. He is the best CHEF ever! Love his food so much! Especially his from scratch SPAGHETTI! Oh nummy!
Who drives?
Haha! That would be me. Though he may tell you otherwise.. his gloomy eyes and that puppy dog face every day makes me a daily driver some days.. But "he drives on the weekend" because that makes up for the rest of the week? Right.
Who is more stubborn?
Him by far! LOL.. well maybe me sometimes too but not so much.
Who kissed who first?
LOL! That was a long time ago.. but Kyle.
Who asked out who first?
Crazy way.. Kyle asked me out in an email. No Kidding. He said that he was too shy to ask me in person and he hoped it wasn't LAME asking in an email. LOL... SHY!
Who proposed?
Awe.. Kyle. On a bridge at the Fish Hatchery in Leavenworth, Wa. Is that supposed to mean something.. Haha! He said he was proposing on the bridge because "it's the bridge to our future".
Who has more friends?
Kyle. All of mine left me.. but then I've really never had a lot of friends anywho.
Who is more sensitive?
LOL. Me. but then sometimes Kyle.. but way moreso me!
Who has more siblings?
We are equal there for live siblings but I win for both. I have 2 dead brothers, a sister, and a half brother. Kyle just has a brother.
Who wears the pants?
For sure my loving husband. Hands down.....
That's it! Hope you enjoyed that!
No comments:
Post a Comment