
I swear! Sometimes I think that people do not care about other people! Seriously! Lets see.. I go to the bathroom about every two hours or so because I try to drink as much water during the day. I guess I have nothing better to do than drink my daily water at work. That way I'm not worried about it when I get home. On to the moment of my madness.. We have 4 bathroom stalls next to the area I work on the third floor. Trust me there are many more womens rooms on this floor and I'm about to start using the one on the other side because it's a vacent area right now. Well of my daily restroom visits I must be paying 100% attention but 1 in every 10 people I see during my visits do not wash their freaking hands! Disgusting. I'm sorry to say it but if your reading this blog and you are not an avid hand washer like me this will do nothing for you but then maybe it will.. maybe I can make you see how important it is. Right now there is a crazy thing going around called the Swine Flu. As many know I've already had it so my chances are slim at getting it again. And I did not get it from not washing my hands.. I got it on the cruise and you come in contact with so many people you could catch it in everyway possible. I just do not understand how someone could go pee or poo no joke poo.. and not wash their hands when they're done with their business. You have no idea how gross that is. I just had to blog about this because someone I work around and see every day for the second time today went to the bathroom and just used water.. no soap. Though it does something it does not kill the germs all over your hands! Bla!! Okay. I'm done venting. On to a better note. Doesn't it feel fantastic when you've washed your hands and right after get back to your desk and put lotion on? I love the way my hands feel after that! Not to mention they smell better too.. LOL. Well now that I've vented I'll get on with the rest of my day. Tata!
1 comment:
I agree and do you ever find yourself looking at the feet of the stall next to you just so you can know who it is if you don't hear them wash?
Post a Comment