Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wake Up Call

Wow.. so I've lost 4 pounds since starting last Monday.. I think that is awesome! But boy I will tell you.. I think that I have been very moody.. Kyle may say it's because I'm bridezilla or something but I think it's the lack of carbs I'm eating. Haha. Anywho.. I went and saw the movie "Bride Wars" I will say was a very cute movie.. but made me feel sad. I miss having a best friend.. it just made me a little sad. I'm also really hoping that I will be able to fit into my wedding dress. I know it's like 5 months away and all but it comes up quick.. or so I hear. Anywho. I guess I will turn in for the night.

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

Hey JLo,
I don't really have a best girlfriend either but as you get closer in marriage, it just doesn't seem as important. Jack and I just celebrated 4 yrs in December! Can u believe it? Although when I get desperate and just need a girl's voice I call my mom or sister-n-law. If you want u can call me anytime and I'LL BE THERE. Love u