Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Ahhh.. My Hip!
Oh so I should mention that I'm getting old. About two weeks ago I was shoveling the snow out of the drive way and I felt this hard core pain in my back. That night and the week went on and nothing was wrong with my back and then it hit on last Monday. I woke up and was in so much pain. I decided to go to the Doctor and she took some X-Ray's and gave me 4 medications.. I can now say that I am feeling better and I stopped taking the Percocet today.. so it's not as painful anymore. Woohoo.. but my results came back on Tuesday and they said that I have some osteoarthritis and need to go see a Physical Therepist and Orthopedic Doctor.. so fun times for me.. Thought I'd update y'all.. have a great one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment