Thursday, January 15, 2009

Atkins it is..

Okay so I've been stressing.. as any bride to be does.. about not being able to lose enough weight for my wedding. Well it turns out that I'm one of those 67% of american girls that purchased her dress a size smaller than she is.. So needless to say per the studies I need to lose 30 pounds before my wedding and my dress will fit. LOL. Not sure what I was thinking.. but hey.. I won't need to have alterations. Hehe. Okay so for the whole month of December I tried the no sugar thing in the first 5 ingredients. Let me tell you that was so hard over Christmas.. all the goodies I had to look at. =(
Well after a month of that and only losing 2 pounds I felt the need to drop to desperate measures.. I talked to Kyle and we decided to start the Atkins diet. Well I did it before and lost 70 pounds in 5 months.. so maybe I can lose 30 in 4 months.. that would be awesome!! Kyle and I started on Monday and we are now on day 4 and it's going strong! I love having someone support you through the process.. it makes it so much easier. Well needless to say I've almost lost 3 pounds since Monday so I'm stoked.. Hopefully it won't be as hard this time since I did it before. Well hope all is well with everyone! =)

No comments: