Hello all..
This year I am involved in the Puyallup Relay For Life, which is June 20 - 21st, 2008. This community event is the signature fund raising event for the American Cancer Society.
I was shocked to learn that one in three Americans will get cancer in their lifetime. One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer. It seems that everyone is personally affected by cancer at some time.
I'm helping to raise funds for the American Cancer Society and will participate in the Puyallup Relay For Life event in June, which includes staying the night and walking around a track for 18 hours!! At this time, I am asking my friends, family, and co-workers to please join me in the fight against cancer. You can get involved in this event by making a tax deductuble donation to the American Cancer Society.
All donations from this event go to support cancer research, patient services and prevention education. Please go to http://main.acsevents.org/goto/difference to make a donation online. Remember every dollar counts!!
If there is any other information I can provide, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you!!
1 comment:
Jessica Lowell,
Thank you so much for sending that DVD for me I got it yesterday and we watched it immediatly. I just love the spirit that it brings. So you are the best thank you. I get to go home on sunday for 11 days and I am so excited. So that is what is going on here. I love you girl and miss you!
Post a Comment