
The next picture.. oh Kyle and me of course! I am finally wearing a size 10 for sure now.. with size medium in shirts. I think it's so weird. Well I've not worn a medium since I was like 5, LOL. But this is my first time stepping out and wearing the correct size. Haha.

Then Kyle below without glasses.. his eyes are glowing in this picture. I think it's the cute blue shirt that he is wearing.. but I sure do love his eyes!

Yes do you see those gross looking things below.. oysters. I'm sooo not a fan, but I guess I better start liking them as Kyle loves them oh so much. We went to Kyle's parents over the weekend and then went to a friends afterwards on Sunday and had Pialla (not sure how to spell it). Even more seafood. However I did try Scallops and oh boy those were nummy!

Hope all had a great Fathers Day! Geez it's so crazy to think that the Forth of July is right around the corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment