Friday, April 25, 2008

Tulip Festival

Do you know what two colors only look the best next to each other! Red and Yellow!! I love the color red. It's my favorite color! And yellow just brings out the red! The tulip festival was awesome! They are so beautiful!


Kyle bought me a boquet of tulips and they look like the ones in the picture below. They've got red bottoms and a little yellow jumping out! Love em!

The fields were just as beautiful! Stunning! I love tulips. Especially just being around all of them!


Kyle was such a trooper! Haha. We took so many pictures! Like 100 pics! And 5 of us.. I kept asking for more! Hey a girl can never have too many photographs!


1 comment:

Haws Family said...

It looked like your cruise was a blast. How fun for you. I love tulips so I a so jelous that Kyle got you an entire boquet. I hope life is good. I really can't complain. Love you girl