Friday, April 25, 2008

Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta! Awe the beauty as well. This location is Rochelle's favorite.. and where she celebrated her 1 year anniversary. We did a cooking tour here.. it was great! It was a walking/cooking tour. We got to learn about Puerto Vallarta and then we walked to this resturant where we learned how to make some authentic mexican food and received certificates from the restaurant claiming we were mexican chef's. How cool is that. I'll have to cook you some good mexican food than! I'm that good! Below is a picture of our cruise ship and me. It was a great view.. how could I not take a picture with it!!



Haha. Below.. the men in uniform! We walked by and my sister got all excited. I was not too excited and actually did not get a picture with them at first. We ended up walking back that way and they were still there and I asked them if I could have a picture with them. The guy on the left gave me a quirky smile. It was odd. Silly men!



Below was when we were learning how to make some Guacamole! It was the best ever and the chips we ate with it were soooo good!



Then you have the most important picture! I exercised 5 out of the 8 days. It totally makes a body good! I went to find my sister after working out and we took some pictures of the sun while it was setting. However the sun did not set. I still have not seen a sun set all the way. Sad!!



But Puerto Vallarta was beautiful.. now we're off to Cabo! Yippee!

No comments: