Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm Back!!

Wow! I feel so important! Thank you family and friends for emailing me and calling me while I was away! It's great to know how loved I am! So that you don't think I'm ignoring you.. I've been really busy since coming home. I went to Kyle's on Thursday and yesterday I just relaxed.. I'm going to the Tulip Festival today with Kyle and his parents. So things should be a little calmer in a couple days. Haha. But stay posted.. I'm going to be adding my trip. If I have time maybe this morning.. but we will see. I had a blast. It was an 8 day cruise.. with my sister and my mom. We traveled to Acaculpo, Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, Puerto Vallarta, and Cabo San Lucas. They all were beatiful locations!! I want to go back! But hope all is going well with everyone! Later.

No comments: