Sunday, December 23, 2007

Seattle-ite


I took this picture on my way home from Salt Lake. You can kind of see the Space Needle on the center of land to the right. I just thought I should add another picture to my blog to make it more interesting. I don't want to bore anyone with just writing.

I am currently toying with the idea of moving. It's been on my mind now for a short while... a couple of months. I wanted to move to Arizona, well that was the original plan, but then one of my friends up here had to move to Utah and asked me to move down there and share a place with her. It'd be cool to live in Utah, however all of the people I know say that they couldn't wait to get out. I would like Arizona as I am a fan of the heat and I can stand it. All of my dad's family live there, aside from my grandparents.

Well that is it for today. Sunday! The Sunday before Christmas. Where we remember the birth of Christ and all that He has done for us! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. A great day! I'm excited to spend some time with my mom's family then! It's Samantha's second Chrsitmas, but she is remembering things, so it will be fun to see her at this time. I'm then going with my dad for Christmas day to spend time with my Step Mom's family. That will be fun. So you probably will not hear from me till sometime mid-end of next week. Hope that your Christmas is cheery and you remember the true meaning!

Lots of Love!

No comments: