This month has been the month of death's. Or at least I know a lot of people who have died. It's sad. Sometimes I think I'm in that boat, well the fact that I have been sick now for 6 weeks... gone to the Doctors twice and I'm going again a third time tomorrow. I hope that one day I will be able to breathe again without having to cough my lungs up. Or that I can sleep again with a clear flow of oxygen going through both sides of my nose. Yesterday something new happened. In my coughing I now have a sharp pain in the left side of my stomach. It's like someone is grabbing my stomach and squeezing it or something. I hope that goes away soon. We shall see what the Doctor says tomorrow.
As for death.. I just found out that a friend of mine's mother past away. I do not even know how. Is that sad! Then my co-worker said that her best friend's brother just died of cancer, not only did he just die, but they had no idea and then one morning he was dead. My boss' sister just lost her in law. I guess the Lady had an appointment to see her doctor the next day. She got up in the morning to take a shower and passed out hitting her head on the tub causing her to die. Well this blog was surely uplifting... sorry. Next one will be better. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment