Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Gingerbread Houses with My Cousin's

I have to admit.. I thought that making gingerbread house's would be too childish. However making them with my cousin Samantha was not childish! It was opposite! I freakin' love her! Everytime I would grab a piece of candy she would stick one in her mouth. It was too cute.



Along with my baby cousin Samantha. My cousin Tina joined me. However, haha. I laughed the whole time she was making hers. She wanted to make a real gingerbread house and not one from Costco. I however being the Costco fan would not give in. My house turned out great! Her's... she gave up half way in and started playing pool with her boyfriend. Tina was one of my favorite cousin's growing up... I loved spoiling her! Then when her sister was born 20 years later, how could I not love Samantha more. She's a baby!

And giving the house the final touches. Geesh... my hair is getting so long. I'm trying to decide if I want to do something with it. I'm thinking about putting a little blonde in it, or adding some blonde and red highlights. Who knows. But Christmas was fun! I had a blast getting to know my family more. I got to meet both of my step brother's wives, and my 6 month old step nephew. He was sooo cute. I just love babies! Hope everyone had a great holiday as well!!!

No comments: