I hate things that make the body not normal. I wish there was no such thing as cancer. I wish there was no such thing as diseases and syndromes. It would make life a lot easier. My thyroid makes me mad. I wish it would work the way it was intended to work. I wish that I didn't have to wake up every morning and say please no more hair in the hair catcher in my shower. Or the fact that when I first started gaining weight I went to the doctors 4 times and they discovered no problem, and never thought to test me for anything. It took the 5th Dr to say you have a thyroid problem. Now for the last year of going to the Dr back and forth trying to figure out how much medications I need to take they still do not have me at normal. They still up my dose every time. I still wake up exhausted and look and see hair in the bottom of the shower. Oh and my mood. I snap on a dime. Waiting for my hormones to finally be normal. All I am looking for is normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment