I will be the first to admit. I've been bad at my blog and keeping up on everything or at least keeping everyone in the loop with what I have been up to. I will make that effort to get involved again. I will say a lot has gone on in my life lately. Just been keeping busy and trying to stay sane. LOL. We just passed our 2 year anniversary June 20th. We went to Cabo and enjoyed the amazing sun for 8 days. It was the first time I've taken a vacation and actually really enjoyed myself. Or should I say the first time I did absolutely nothing and loved it. I will be posting pictures later. June 25th Kyle's brother got married to Sarah. Was a great day, we all thought that it was going to rain but ended up being a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment