- The Love of my life! Kyle
- The Elliptical that will help me get ready for my wedding
- My position as an Accounts Receivable Associate so that I can make an income
- My love for the Savior and His gospel
- Healthy Food.. Quinoa (A new found amazing grain)
- A roof over my head so I don't get cold in this crazy Seattle weather
- My mother for helping raise me to be the person I now am
I look forward to this Christmas season and then the New Year 2009 to bring many more things to be thankful for. But seriously everyone have a great and safe Holiday!
1 comment:
I think I was awake at the same time you were. I hope you have a great day with your honey bunny. I hope I get to see you also!
Love ya, Mommy
Post a Comment