Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Oh Hey..

Wow.. so did I mention that I have a lot going on right now. Yep.. now I have. So lets say hectic Jessica is going a little crazy! I'm supposed to be sleeping right now. Sorry Kyle. I know you'll read this and be upset.. which is why I am apologizing in advance.. Haha. So camping.. was awesome! We went to Vantage. It was supposed to be a trip that Kyle, Kelli, Jon and I took.. however Kelli and Jon never ended up coming. Sadness. It was fun though and interesting. I say interesting because it was so freaking hot. I think it got to 106 on Saturday. I swear we were putting on layers of sun block but it just dripped right the heck off of us. I'm so glad that I went and purchased a shade tent.. it didn't help that much but wow.. helped when it was really hot out. At one point we went into the water which I will say was freezing cold and made me want to jump right on out of the water. Brrr. Let's see.. we went to the petrified tree forest and we went to a dam.. I cant think of the name off the top of my head but that was a blast! It's too bad they would not let us in to see the fish ladder.. but it was worth it.. being my first dam experience and all. I can't believe the water doesn't just come over the side of the hill. Okay.. so enough of that. Camping was fun.
I said I had a lot on my plate right? Well I do. I applied for a position today.. only it's in the Accounting area.. which is what I am hecka good at and went to school for.. so we will see where that goes. I want it so I can move up a little and start making more money to support my education in Photography.
But yeah. I'm basically tired right now. I will post pictures up again when I get a chance. I just wanted to fill everyone in on my weekend.
Happy blogging! Until next time.. take care!

No comments: