Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Weekend..

Okay.. so Memorial Weekend was amazing with an exclamation point! I love Kyle! So we were going to go away for the weekend to Leavenworth or something.. but his parents called us when we were planning and asked what we were doing. They said that they wanted to go to Oregon and needed someone to take care of their dog Kamie and their three cats.. I was all over that. Haha.. are you kidding.. free housing! It's not cheap to stay anywhere anymore. LOL. So Kyle did the planning. Check our fun pictures below..

On Saturday we went for a boat ride on the sound the whole day up by Camino and North. It was a perfect day and so beautiful!!


Okay so there is a reason for my madness of wearing a hoodie and a hat. LOL. The weather was great.. HOT! But it was windy and I was cold.. hence the picture below I'm wearing my NorthFace Fleece Jacket. Haha.


I don't think I need to say anything more than this.. HOW CUTE ARE WE!!


This is so my fav one of Kyle. We were just taking a detour off boat that was not occupied by anyone. It was so surreal!

Kyle was standing on this rock looking out and I took a picture.. he was so cute.. but then I thought oh heck I should pose on that rock it's too cute not to.. so here would be me posing! Haha.. I'm such a poser!

So yes.. that was our great adventure on Saturday. We also went to La Conner and spent some time walking through the town. But I don't think I could have asked for better weather. Oh it's our Four Months today!! We celebrated on Saturday night with a great dinner. Kyle's dad bought us Halibut and we cooked that up on the grill. Kyle went and bought some shrimp and sauce. If there is a fish I love it is Halibut!! So I was all over that.. I think it was Kyle's idea.. but he made me dinner and set the table so cute! What a great guy! I'm wishing today was not over.. as tomorrow is yet another day of fun work! Haha.

Hope all is going well with everyone!

No comments: