Friday, May 30, 2008

Blackberry's Rock!

It's almost the end of this crazy Friday. Wow I will say it's been a long day. I love my blackberry.. now that Kyle just got a blackberry we have been sending messages to each other the whole day through Blackberry Messenger. I love it. It's just another great way to stay in contact the whole day. Though I would much rather be with him. Oh and today was a good day! I got my raise finally. It's only $1.00 more an hour, but I've sooo wanted it for a while. Especially with fuel going up.


I'm tired.. and have to get up early.. no sleeping in for me. Hope all is well with everyone!

1 comment:

Haws Family said...

My dear Jessica! How are you girl? It looks like you have been busy and have so much fun with Kyle. y'all are just darling. Hey I was wondering if you have a copy of the DVD small and simple things. And if you do if you could send it to me. I want to show it for a YW's lesson. Just let me know girl. Love you