Friday, April 28, 2017

LuLaRoe Consultant in the Queue!



You guys! So guess what! I took the plunge! In a short 2 months I won my first pair of LuLaRoe Leggings. From there I booked my very first Pop-Up Boutique and I was able to try on tons of clothes and fall more in love with the brand LuLaRoe. Now I wait in the queue to OnBoard with LuLaRoe and will have the opportunity to spread my LuLa love everywhere!

Feel free to follow me on all my Social Media Threads!

The Facebook page I’ll be posting updates and share lots of fun LuLa information over the next couple weeks.
https://www.facebook.com/lularoejesspete/

My VIP group will eventually be where I’ll share my items, do live sales, and do giveaways.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lularoejesspete/

My Twitter Tag
@LuLaRoeJessPete or https://twitter.com/lularoejesspete

Flickr
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lularoejesspete/


I look forward to this extra adventure in my life and I’m excited to share this with you in the coming future!

Jessica!

No comments: