I just read my last post and about fell on the floor laughing! I really do only update this thing like once a year. Okay maybe this is the year that I can be good about this! I'm on a mission! Haha!
Kassie just came up on her three year birthday a couple weeks ago and Mollie turned two in June. They are my everything and I'm so happy they are in our lives! I think they're a little too spoiled if you ask me! We just attended our annual Scrub-A-Mutt event and they love it! I think Kassie gets a little more excited than she should but it's great! Gabbie is coming up on eight years in February and she adores the pups too. It's crazy how much they have been getting along lately.
Work is going good. In June I was promoted to Project Coordinator and I'm finally Salary! It's basically a Project Manager, only I'm working on small to medium projects. Next step would be Project Manager which works medium to large projects. I'm shooting for that next, I just need to get more familiar with the PMO. I was thinking about taking a course on Project Management. I've got training coming up in the next couple weeks on Scrum. I'm going to try for my Scrum master!
No comments:
Post a Comment