Okay so this is my first time doing my blog post from my email account
with a picture so I just wanted to see if it works. We had a long day
today making homemade sausage! I mean when we make sausage we go all
out. We headed over to Kyles parents and combined all our meat to
start out with 50 pounds of ground pork, beef, and turkey. We have
only put casings on 60 pounds and that's 2 kinds of sausage. There are
2 more kinds we made that needs casings. We did Brat's, Italian,
Boudin's and a see it as it goes Mexican one which we are calling
churizo de mayo. They all turned out amazing and I love a packed
freezer! After all this fun we headed over to Camano's Diamond Knot
and had us some great food. I'm going to have to recommend this place
on Yelp! I had their tap root beer and the flavors were out of this
world! Not to mention a girls gotta love tap root beer! Anywho tonight
has been a long night! Hope yours is a great one!!

No comments:
Post a Comment