Sunday, March 7, 2010

St . Patricks Day is coming

Happy early St Patricks day! It's coming up quickly. I'm so looking forward to it as we will be spending time with family and friends making the usual Corned beef and cabbage meal. I could not ask for a great way to celebrate. Yesterday we spent most the day in the yard or should I say mostly in our garden and I say garden because of the three gardens we have it seriously took that long to get one garden ready. Let next weekend be the task of getting ready for the other! Weeds are annoying and I think they should be destroyed! =) Wouldn't that just be the perfect answer to a great garden.. you would never have to worry about the next year and preparring and all that if there were no weeds. I will say that I'm looking so forward to planting the vegetables and fruits and getting nummy treats all from our own gardens. I can't wait!! Life has gone by fast these last couple months. I only wrote in here a couple times. I guess I should start up again. Not sure if I mentioned before but I got a promotion and am now an Analyst in our Merchandise Accouting area of Costco. Basically what I do is setup/modify coupons for costco.com and costco.ca. It's fun and I am really enjoying it! I LOVE working for Costco! Right now I am taking a class at work called Costco Core Accounting Series.. it's pretty intense. The class is basically 6 weeks long and 1 day a week. I say one day because it's a class that is 8 hours long. I love that the company I work for is not against helping people grow and learn more. I love the learning aspect for some reason. Heck I think it'd be cool to learn Access and more in depth excel. I get so excited when I learn something new like shortcuts! Just cross your fingers that I pass the class!! Haha cuz it took a year to get in the class and if you don't pass you have to take the class over again. LOL.. I'm sure I'll do fine. Basically that is the update of what is going on in my life in a nutshell. Hope that all is going well with everyone else! =)

No comments: