Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cellular-less..

Today we took my mom to the Seattle Aquarium.. I thought it was going to be a great day! However it took it's turn for the worse half way through our tour. While sitting down my cell in my back pocket was in the way of my sitting down. Rather than taking the cell phone out of my pocket I just pushed it up more so I would not feel it. We were done with the exhibit and walked to the next. About 20 minutes went by and I realized that my back pocket was bare and started searching all my other pockets and remembered exactly what happened.. I'd left it on the bench when I pushed it up and did not realize it. =( All of my phone numbers I had are lost.. and I don't have enough money right now to get a new phone. Bla! Kyle said we'd have to wait to see where we stand when we get back from Florida. Maybe I will find one that I can use in the meantime.. but for now I will just have to go without. So.. you should email me your phone number if you read this.. that way I have it and can add it to my new phone when I get it.

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

I'm sorry about your phone, that stinks! I'll email you soon to give you my numbers. Love you!