Sunday, September 14, 2008

Crabbing w/ My Daddy

I'm a water girl!

You want me to do what with this?

It's in the water. Come crabby come!

Kyle trying to be funny by handing me a crab. I don't touch those things even if they look friendly.. they have snappers for a reason. LOL. But cute pic of Kyle!


Okay. So we had a blast! Although I will say that the ride back was crazy and not enjoyable.. but the experience outweighed the ride home. Why you ask the ride home was that bad. Well you see we were in Lilliwaup and we decided to take the Ferry back to Edmonds and then up to Stanwood to return the boat to Kyle's parents. Then of course we had to drive from Edmonds to Seattle and more driving. LOL. It took a total of 6 hours just to get to Stanwood.. most of it just sitting in the car waiting to get on the Ferry. As it was my first time crabbing I had a blast. I pulled up a couple pots and guess what of all the crabs we pulled up it was one of the ones I pulled up that we ended up keeping one of the crabs.. that turned out being our only crab we could keep. Hope you enjoyed the fun pictures of our day.

No comments: